Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MY NAMESAKE FOR GOD

http://blog.blogadda.com/2014/05/13/tangy-tuesday-picks-good-indian-blogs-to-read


Fifteenth day of this year’s National Poetry Writing Month. Today’s optional prompt for today is to write a poem that is a little something I’m calling “Twenty Questions.” The idea is to write a poem in which every sentence, except for the last one, is in the form of a question. That’s it! It can be as long or short as you like. The questions can be deep and philosophical (‘what is the meaning of life?’) or routine and practical (‘are you going to eat that?’). Or both!


Also            

I am participating in A to Z Challenge 2014 where we write 26 posts in a month each day on one word from A to Z barring Sunday's. Today's word is "N".



Who is that?

Who is so very fond of me?

For whom am I more than me?

For whom is it always we?

Whose prayers are always with me?

Who’s that, by my side who’ll always be?

Who is epitome of courage and sacrifice?

Whose advice is responsible for my rise?

Whose love is unconditional, sacred and pure?

Who is my staunch admirer for sure?

Who is that who shaped my life?

Whose reflection would I want to be my wife?

Who is that, who’s worth no words can ever describe?

Whose presence is always a positive vibe?

Who is that constant motivation?

Who is that unflinching support?

Whose power, beauty and heroism cannot be expressed?

Who has the quenchless fidelity of the stars?

Who is that without whom the world is unimaginable?

That’s right she is the mother with a colossal might!!!

 ~ Karan





herebelow are my friends and co-bloggers who are also participating in NapoWrimo:

3 comments:

~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts, keep reflecting ~

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...