Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scribble gets off the Mark

This is not a post. It’s just my gratitude towards my first follower!!!!
With immense pleasure I declare that my Blog has got its first follower in ashzzes


I started off in May 2010 after I came across this wonderful site.Then after the initial writing phase I first participated in X edition of Blog-a-Ton and then gradually after few posts I could not continue blogging as due to my excessive traveling to remote places I did not get access to vigor. And now after almost a gap of two years I've started writing with regularity and new found interest. And here I get my first follower which inspires me to keep writing.

Source: Google Images
Thank you @ ashzzes

4 comments:

  1. Congratsss ... i'm sure soon enough you'd celebrate your 100th follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh n btw .... Im ur your 3rd follower ..yay :)

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts, keep reflecting ~

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...