Saturday, April 9, 2016

Humorous

I am participating in A to Z Challenge 2016 where we write 26 posts in a month each day on one word from A to Z barring Sunday's.  Today's word is "H".


My theme is “Human Characteristics”.  Today I chose “Humorous”.


When I am down and dry,
I laugh not cry,
When my accounts dwindle,
I laugh and rekindle,
When I struggle for words to say,
I laugh unable to sway,
When I give it my best,
And still fail,
I laugh with a quest,
In humor I hail.
 ~ KARAN 

Here I would want to simply impress upon the words of the biggest comedian of all times:

"To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it." ~ Charlie Chaplin. 

2 comments:

  1. the ability to laugh is a wonderful things. Being able to laugh at yourself is the most attractive characteristics in a person in my opinion. Taking oneself too seriously is rather boring. Thanks for the poem... uplifting. Visiting as part of the A to Z blog challenge www.ozzypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter and smile hide many emotions behind which are difficult to understand. You have put it well in your poem

    http://seeya-sk.blogspot.com/2016/04/horrible-husband.html
    http://seeya-sk.blogspot.com/2016/04/free-write.html

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts, keep reflecting ~

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...